A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfio Pennisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennisi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pennisi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfio Pennisi, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennisi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pennisi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfio Kevin Pennisi MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfio K. Pennisi practice?
- Dr. Alfio Pennisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfio Pennisi practices Neuroradiology near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.