A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfio Pennisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennisi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pennisi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfio Pennisi, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennisi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pennisi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfio Kevin Pennisi MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfio K. Pennisi practice?
- Dr. Alfio Pennisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfio Pennisi practices Neuroradiology near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.