A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfio Pennisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfio Pennisi, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennisi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pennisi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfio K. Pennisi practice?
Dr. Alfio Pennisi practices Neuroradiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.