A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfons Pomp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfons Pomp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfons Pomp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomp graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Pomp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pomp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfons Pomp practice?
Dr. Alfons Pomp practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.