A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfons Pomp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfons Pomp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pomp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pomp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfons Pomp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomp graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Pomp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfons Pomp MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfons Pomp practice?
- Dr. Alfons Pomp has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfons Pomp practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.