Dr. Alfonso Aldama-Luebbert MD Patient Reviews

Best Doctor
Best neurosurgeon that I

September 18th, 2012
Unbelievable
This doctor and his group dropped out of the UHC network and charged me $443 for just an office visit. Made me wait 2 hours to see him, then after recommending and scheduling surgery, the day before the surgery his office called to tell me the bad news that since he no longer accepted any insurance, that I would be expected to pay half his full fee for a simple laminectomy, $4100 of his full fee of $8200' and then they would file a claim with UHC and keep whatever UHC reimbursed me. Then, of course, I would have to pay my coinsurance for the hospital and other ancillary services related to the surgery. His administrator simply explained that all the doctors don't feel they are paid enough by the insurance companies so they charge what they feel is fair. Major rip off given there are plenty of board certified neurosurgeons in network available in Houston. Stay away! In Hou

June 10th, 2010
mi doctor preferido
I liked his good humor. Excelent result of the operation.

January 12th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
I have had two back surgeries, both done by Dr. Aldama. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a need for a Neurosurgeon! He is a very kind and caring gentleman, very good at explaining the condition (that I had), and going over the details of the surgery and recovery. His office staff was also very kind and professional. The surgery was easy to schedule, and both times, I was able to have the surgery within a few days (same week) of the initial office visit.

July 2nd, 2009
Micro Laminectomy
My overall experience with Dr. Aldama was excellent. He took plenty of time to examine me, ask me questions and diagnose my problem and explain the surgery to me. I felt like I was in good hands during the visit. (Not only does he know his stuff, he's got a friendly personality too) The MRI confimed his findings and surgery was scheduled. It was my first major surgery and I was a scared, but Dr. Aldama and the staff at the hospital were so good with me. Before I knew it, it was all over and I was going home by early afternoon . It is now two weeks after surgery and I feel I have gotten my life back. I am very thankful that a friend of mine recommended him to me and I would highly recommend him to any family and friends of my own.

November 26th, 2008
Dr. Aldama is an amazing surgeon and person. He always listened to what I was saying and never dismissed anything. He calls me as soon as he knows results of tests and he follows up with me. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

March 7th, 2017