A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Aquino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Aquino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Aquino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Aquino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Aquino practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Aquino has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Aquino practices Anesthesiology near Mount Pleasant, TX.
See Mount Pleasant Anesthesiologists.