inactive

Alfonso F Banuelos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 13th, 2012
employee/patient
He is a soft spoken dedicator. He is a very bad Administrator and not so good of a physician. Everyone at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center is happy that he will no longer be managing employess. He is currently being sued by approxiately 20 or more employees, Why does the Board of Supervisors allow him to continue to work at SCVMc, aybe because of his connections I guess.

February 15th, 2012
Best doctor I've had
I'm 61, retired military pilot and have experienced many doctors in my time. I've never found one as attentive and dedicated as Dr. Banuelos. Yes - he is very busy as the Chief Medical Officer, but he always takes as much time as I need and he and his staff consistently follow-up. I recently sought a 2nd opinion out of an abundance of caution and the ortho expert confirmed Dr. Banuelos' diagnosis and recommendations 100%. I know of very few people who could balance as many responsibilities and still be a dedicated, personal physician.

January 12th, 2011
Should be avoided
Patient care seems secondary to billing.Can not prove, but suspect medical fraud is possibly supported by this physician.I hope I am wrong.

February 28th, 2010
Nursing
Poor leader, dishonest, and he should be leaving over Kim Roberts. He is the main source of the problems at VMC

December 26th, 2009