A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Barragan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Barragan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Barragan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barragan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Barragan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Lopez Barragan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso L. Barragan practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Barragan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Barragan practices Surgery near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Surgeons.