A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Bello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Bello, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso E Bello MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso E. Bello practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Bello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Bello practices Rheumatology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Glenview Rheumatologists.