Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfonso Bello
Dr. Alfonso Bello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glenview, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bello is affiliated with Northshore University Healthsystem, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago. Dr. Bello has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfonso Bello has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alfonso Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.
Dr. C Hunt
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Glenview, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Monica Malec
Glenview, IL 0.08 mi21
Dr. Catherine Deamant
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Glenview, IL 0.08 mi29