A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Bello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Bello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bello graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Of Nazareth Hosp S M&E Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cardenas Bello MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso C. Bello practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Bello has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Bello practices Family Medicine near Glenview, IL.
See Glenview Primary Care Doctors.