Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfonso Cardenas
Dr. Alfonso Cardenas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Cardenas is affiliated with Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center Texas Health Prebyterian and Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfonso Cardenas has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Alfonso Cardenas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.
Dr. Sharon Malone
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sherman, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Jerry Bennett
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sherman, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Kevin Stacks
Sherman, TX 0 mi20