A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cardenas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardenas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cardenas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cardenas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Cardenas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Cardenas practices General Practice near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Primary Care Doctors.