A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cardenas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cardenas MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Cardenas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Cardenas practices General Practice near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Primary Care Doctors.