A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carrillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Carrillo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Carrillo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Julius Carrillo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso J. Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Carrillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Carrillo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Radiologists.