A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cervera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cervera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Cervera, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervera graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Cervera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cervera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cervera practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Cervera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Cervera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corydon, IN.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.