A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cervera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cervera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cervera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Cervera, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervera graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Cervera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cervera MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cervera practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Cervera has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Cervera practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.