A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Ciervo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Ciervo, Surgeon, General and Vascular is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciervo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciervo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Ciervo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciervo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciervo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso C Ciervo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso C. Ciervo practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Ciervo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Ciervo practices Surgery near Ewing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.