A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Ciervo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Ciervo, Surgeon, General and Vascular is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Ciervo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciervo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciervo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso C Ciervo MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso C. Ciervo practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Ciervo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Ciervo practices Surgery near Piscataway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Piscataway Surgeons.