A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuozzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Cuozzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuozzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo practice?
Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo practices Internal Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Internists.