A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuozzo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuozzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Cuozzo practices Internal Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Internists.