Dr. Alfonso Cutugno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfonso Cutugno?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Alfonso Cutugno?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017

Quite Arrogant

Appears nice if you do exactly what he says, but very disregarding if you do not agree. Doesn't respect a patient's healing needs. No scientific openness was displayed toward any other healing modality but his own.

June 23rd, 2016

He is one of the most compassionate Doctors. Dr Cutugno has saved my life on more than one occasion. He treated me for my breast cancer which I am almost 5 years, and he also found my 8 cerebral brain aneurysms. He is on top of everything. I love this man.

September 7th, 2012

Saved my life

I was diagnosed with advanced Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Stats were not good. Eight years later I am still here. Have brought many friends to him for treatment. He is caring, compassionate, thorough & brilliant. Everything you want when fighting for your life.

July 24th, 2012

Wonderful knowledgeable caring physician

Excellent doctor. Spends as much time with you as you need. Only problem is that he is so good and in so much demand, it is sometimes difficult to get a convenient appointment and waiting times in the office can be long at times.

April 11th, 2012

No one tries harder than Dr. Cutugno. He has been my doctor for 5 years and I have never questioned his commitment. An amazing doctor and person.

May 24th, 2011

In the past two and a half years, I was diagnosed, had surgery for, and survived ovarian cancer. I credit my recovery to two doctors: the surgeon (Dr. Patrick Timmins (WCCA Albany), and Dr. Alphonse Cutugno. Over the many months of chemotherapy, I feel I received the best possible treatment/care/evaluation. I can't say enough about Dr. Cutugno -- he is the BEST! He is intelligent, caring, and an excellent diagnostician. I see him now every six months for follow-up visits, and I remain totally impressed and satisfied with him and his practice.

July 28th, 2010

I FIND HIS EXAMINATION VERY THOROUGH. HE SPENT ALOT OF TIME WITH ME. HE HAS A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER. I ONLY HAD ONE VISIT WITH HIM.

June 6th, 2017