A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso D'Acunto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso D'Acunto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Acunto graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. D'Acunto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Paul D'Acunto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso P. D'Acunto practice?
- Dr. Alfonso D'Acunto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso D'Acunto practices Anesthesiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Anesthesiologists.