Dr. Alfonso Torres Is this you?

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Torres cared for my 16 year old son, Eric, who had kidney failure from e. coli infection. He was gravely ill and Dr. Torres and the staff of the peds ICU at Bronson were a God send. I thank God everyday for Dr. Torres. He was honest, forthright and very empathetic. He explains everything in detail, gives you options if there are any and is very professional without being cold. Dr. Torres is the best ever!!!!!

wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr. Torres is wonderful. I can't say enough about Dr and his nurse GI GI. Dr. torres has been treating my daughters for polycystic kidney disease for least 8 years now. He is very kid oriented talks to the children and has patience of a saint. I would recommend Dr. torres to my friends anytime. He definately is a great advocate for my daughters.

Type 2 Diabetes