A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Tan is Excellent. Dr. Tan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfonso H. Tan practice?
Dr. Alfonso Tan practices Internal Medicine near Sayville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and West Islip, NY.
See Sayville Internists.