A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Icochea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Icochea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Icochea, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Employed Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. Icochea graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Icochea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Icochea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfonso U. Icochea practice?
Dr. Alfonso Icochea practices Pulmonary Disease near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Pulmonologists.