A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Icochea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Icochea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Icochea, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Icochea graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Icochea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Uldaricio Icochea MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso U. Icochea practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Icochea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Icochea practices Pulmonary Disease near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Pulmonologists.