A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Llano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Llano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Llano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Llano MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso Llano practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Llano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Llano practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.