A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Luevano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Luevano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Luevano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luevano graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luevano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dimmit County Memorial Hospital
- Uvalde County Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso H Luevano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso H. Luevano practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Luevano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alfonso Luevano practices Family Medicine near Carrizo Spgs, TX.