A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Martinez, Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Martinez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Medical Center of Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Jesse Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Independence, MO.
See Independence Internists and Independence Pulmonologists.