A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Prieto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Fj Prieto MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso F. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Prieto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Prieto practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.