A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Prieto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso F J Prieto MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso F. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Prieto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfonso Prieto practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queensbury, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.