A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Prieto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prieto
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prieto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Prieto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prieto has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso Fj Prieto MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso F. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Prieto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Prieto practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Cardiologists.