A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Saa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Saa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Saa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saa graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Saa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso H Saa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso H. Saa practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Saa has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Saa practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.