A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonso Saa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfonso Saa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfonso Saa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saa graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Saa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonso H Saa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfonso H. Saa practice?
- Dr. Alfonso Saa has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonso Saa practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.