Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfonso Torquati
Dr. Alfonso Torquati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Durham, NC and Durham, NC (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Torquati is affiliated with Good Shepherd, Duke Raleigh Hospital and Duke University Hospital. Dr. Torquati has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfonso Torquati has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alfonso Torquati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Erik Schadde
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Katherine Heiden
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Dilip Nath
General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi18