Dr. Esteben Ruiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Esteben Ruiz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016

Entirely too slow. Otherwise wonderful. Have waited 3 hrs for appoint mentioned

May 16th, 2016

Doctor woth a ❤

He is the kind of dotor that all dotors should be. He"s kind gracious caring friendly thorough, pays attention to patients questions. Gobes us answers to help our health problems and generous. I think he 's the best

January 10th, 2016

Great doctor very dedicated

January 9th, 2016

Very satisfied. Will not hesitate to recommend him to family and fr I ends.

December 21st, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor. He has saved my life twice, in the twelve years or so, that I have been going to him. He spends as much time as you need. He is a godly man, who truly cares about you. There is no better doctor. God bless him, and his family.

December 17th, 2015

The best Doctor I have ever had and i have had a lot .

December 11th, 2015

The Best Doctor I Know

I am 74 years old and Dr. Ruiz has been my doctor for over 6 years. In all of that tme he has always provided the best and highest quality o care. When fell an broke my hip, last March, he was the one person i most trusted and he lived up to that trust in working with my ortho pod and insuring my quick recovey. He is a great doctor. (Pat of our Family.)

September 9th, 2015

What's going on with this practice?

I am a relatively new patient to this practice and came to Dr Ruiz after three years of not finding a quality primary care doctor in the area. I understand the practice was recehntly sold to a corporation and since then things have gone downhill dramatically. Dr Ruiz is now there all alone with maybe 4 employees. It takes a month to get an appointment then to have to wait two hours every time you go. He does spend a lot of time with his patients and seems very caring. The problem is the office staff. The receptionist is the nastiest person who does listen when you speak to her, talks over you and then gets everything wrong. I have had extremely abnormal lab tests for three months now that still haven't been addressed. Getting an appointment is getting nearly impossible and as a nurse I am beginning to fear for my health. Love the doctor but if this level of service continues people are going to suffer.

June 27th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Since 2001

February 2nd, 2015

My doctor for 6 years. A great fellow and a reliable, honest person.

November 8th, 2012

Caring and personable

I have been going to Dr. Ruiz for eight years. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. He spends a lot of time with his patients thus the long wait time, but to me it is worth it. Over the last several years he has had a few people in the office who were not considerate but once he is made aware of the problem he takes care of it! For this and the wait time I think are the reasons for any negativity. Dr. Ruiz is a terrific doctor and I thank him for all that he has done for me from my first visit thru my cancer treatments and now. Also, if you have a urgent question after hours, his answering service gets the message to him right away and he does call you back! What more can you ask for from a hard working physician!

October 24th, 2012

Dr Ruiz is unfortunately in medecine for the wrong reason.I have very limited understanding of human being.He is a very self-absorb and miserable person.To avoid