A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonzo Stakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stakley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stakley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakley graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Stakley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonzo Nmn Stakley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonzo N. Stakley practice?
- Dr. Alfonzo Stakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonzo Stakley practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.