A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonzo Stakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakley graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Stakley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stakley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfonzo N. Stakley practice?
Dr. Alfonzo Stakley practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.