A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfonzo Stakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stakley
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Stakley Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stakley graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Stakley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfonzo Nmn Stakley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfonzo N. Stakley practice?
- Dr. Alfonzo Stakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfonzo Stakley practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.