A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Alingu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Alingu, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Alingu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alingu graduated from University Of Manchester, England.
Dr. Alingu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Etapu Alingu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Alingu practice?
- Dr. Alfred Alingu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Alingu practices Internal Medicine near Weeki Wachee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.