A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Low Vision
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Viggo Anderson DC and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred V. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Alfred Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Anderson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Physiatrists.