A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Antonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Antonetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonetti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonetti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Antonetti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonetti graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Antonetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred R Antonetti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Antonetti practice?
- Dr. Alfred Antonetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Antonetti practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.