A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Antonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Antonetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonetti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonetti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Antonetti, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonetti graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Antonetti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred R Antonetti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred R. Antonetti practice?
- Dr. Alfred Antonetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Antonetti practices Plastic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.