Dr. Alfred Antonetti MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Plano, TX

3.9

March 15th, 2017
Incorrect information from his staff
I had done breast lift and augmnentation. His assistant Vanessa insisted sooo much to get small implants of what I wanted. She never mentio to me that once the implants are place your actual size will be a little be smaller of when you try them before surgery. I found out that later when I asked other of his assistants. I asked Vanessa which implants will make my boobs look together when a nice look. Her answer was "with the lift surgery you will get that look". After my surgery my boobs did not look that way. I asked his assistant (not vanessa) why, and I was told because of the implants I choose... I should choose the round, fuller implants and not the high profile... Why did Vanessa provide me when the wrong information? When I ask her she told me "no, girl, the surgery doesnt do that because our sternum anatomy, just a a good bra"... I paid $7,400. I couldn't go to any other surgeon to get my procedure done but I decided to trust this doctor and his staff... Wrong choice.

April 11th, 2016
Mi peor experiencia en mi vida me puso botax en la frente se me calleron los párpados horrible ahora me dise tengo q esperar tres meses para mejorar estoy deprimida pague 600.00 para estar espantosa y que puede aser por mi (nada) si me ubiera informado q abia esa posibilidad no lo abia echo

October 7th, 2015
replacement of deflated breast implants and scar tissue
Excellent results for a difficult surgery of removal of deflated I breast implant and scar tissue. Replaced with new implants with great results although he having emphasized that results might not be so due to difficulty of the procedure. He worked his magic and the end result is phenomenal!

November 12th, 2011
Beware!
I saw Dr. Antonetti to evaluate my torn abdominal muscles. He was recommended by my health insurance company. I waited for over 45 minutes to see him. His assistant told me that he would only perform the surgery for $8500 cash up front and then I would have to bill my own insurance company. Dr. Antonetti barely looked at me and then pronounced that he "does not fix anything, just make you look batter." When I asked about using my insurance to pay for the procedure he said "I don't work with insurance" , and left the room. I called my insurance company and suggested that he be removed from their list. He did not seem to have any concern for my medical condition at all. I would not go back to him at all!