Dr. Alfred Antonetti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alfred Antonetti?

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Great , Doctor I love Dr Alred Antonetti I did a tummy tuck and lipo love my results . Staff was also great . I would recommend Dr Antonetti .

Incorrect information from his staff

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I had done breast lift and augmnentation. His assistant Vanessa insisted sooo much to get small implants of what I wanted. She never mentio to me that once the implants are place your actual size will be a little be smaller of when you try them before surgery. I found out that later when I asked other of his assistants. I asked Vanessa which implants will make my boobs look together when a nice look. Her answer was "with the lift surgery you will get that look". After my surgery my boobs did not look that way. I asked his assistant (not vanessa) why, and I was told because of the implants I choose... I should choose the round, fuller implants and not the high profile... Why did Vanessa provide me when the wrong information? When I ask her she told me "no, girl, the surgery doesnt do that because our sternum anatomy, just a a good bra"... I paid $7,400. I couldn't go to any other surgeon to get my procedure done but I decided to trust this doctor and his staff... Wrong choice.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Mi peor experiencia en mi vida me puso botax en la frente se me calleron los párpados horrible ahora me dise tengo q esperar tres meses para mejorar estoy deprimida pague 600.00 para estar espantosa y que puede aser por mi (nada) si me ubiera informado q abia esa posibilidad no lo abia echo

replacement of deflated breast implants and scar tissue

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Excellent results for a difficult surgery of removal of deflated I breast implant and scar tissue. Replaced with new implants with great results although he having emphasized that results might not be so due to difficulty of the procedure. He worked his magic and the end result is phenomenal!

quality plastic surgeon