Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

replacement of deflated breast implants and scar tissue show details replacement of deflated breast implants and scar tissue
by Susanne Horn on Oct 7th, 2015

Excellent results for a difficult surgery of removal of deflated I breast implant and scar tissue. Replaced with new implants with great results although he having emphasized that results might not be so due to difficulty of the procedure. He worked his magic and the end result is phenomenal!

Beware! show details Beware!
Nov 12th, 2011

I saw Dr. Antonetti to evaluate my torn abdominal muscles. He was recommended by my health insurance company. I waited for over 45 minutes to see him. His assistant told me that he would only perform the surgery for $8500 cash up front and then I would have to bill my own insurance company. Dr. Antonetti barely looked at me and then pronounced that he "does not fix anything, just make you look batter." When I asked about using my insurance to pay for the procedure he said "I don't work with insurance" , and left the room. I called my insurance company and suggested that he be removed from their list. He did not seem to have any concern for my medical condition at all. I would not go back to him at all!