A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Asante-Korang graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Asante-Korang has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang practice?
- Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Asante-Korang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians and Sarasota Pediatric Specialists.