A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Atanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Atanda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atanda
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Atanda graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Atanda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Wahabi Atanda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred W. Atanda practice?
- Dr. Alfred Atanda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Atanda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.