A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Atanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Atanda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atanda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Atanda graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Atanda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Wahabi Atanda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred W. Atanda practice?
- Dr. Alfred Atanda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Atanda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.