A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Aucar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aucar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Aucar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Aucar graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aucar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred S Aucar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred S. Aucar practice?
- Dr. Alfred Aucar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Aucar practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.