A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bacon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Bacon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bacon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Emmanuel Bacon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Bacon practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bacon practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.