A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Baylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Baylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Baylor, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylor graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baylor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Eugene Baylor MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred E. Baylor practice?
- Dr. Alfred Baylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Baylor practices Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.