A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Becker, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Becker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Becker MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred Becker practice?
- Dr. Alfred Becker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Becker practices Rheumatology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Rheumatologists.