A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bediako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bediako is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Bediako, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bediako graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bediako has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Kwabena Bediako MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred K. Bediako practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bediako has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bediako practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsdale, MI.
See Hillsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.