A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bilik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bilik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bilik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Joseph Bilik MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Bilik practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bilik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Bilik practices Urology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Urologists.