A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bonati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bonati, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonati
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bonati Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonati graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Octavius Bonati MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred O. Bonati practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bonati has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bonati practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Surgeons.