A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bonati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bonati, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonati
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonati graduated from Universidad De Cadiz.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Octavius Bonati MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred O. Bonati practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bonati has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bonati practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Surgeons.