Orthopedic Surgeons

99 E 86th Ave
Ste C
Merrillville, IN 46410
219-769-4835
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best in NW Indiana  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

I had my right hip replaced May of 2006 by Dr.Bonjean, recommended by my GP, who had had both his hips replaced by Dr.Bonjean. I had been seeing another ortho Dr. in the area who was unable to diagnose problem, after FOUR months & had to DEMAND an MRI, only to have him refuse to tell me the results. Astounded, I took MRI to my GP would called Dr. Bonjean himself, and said hip replacement, your in terrible shape. I was. Dr. Bonjean brought me through with flying colors. Now the other hip is bad, I see Dr. Bonjean in a few days, I am totally confident he will be the best Surgeon I could find anywhere. I do not LIKE going though surgery, but the results are soo worth it. By the way, the other Ortho Dr. has left practice, had mental problems.

|  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr Bonjean replaced my left knee in 1995 when I was 56 years old. It's like the energizer bunny it just keeps on going. I had my right knee replaced a year ago and If I still lived in the Region I would have gone back to him if he is still practicing. It's ok but I wish I had the same prosthesis in this knee. It's just not the same...