Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best in NW Indiana show details Best in NW Indiana
Jul 6th, 2011

I had my right hip replaced May of 2006 by Dr.Bonjean, recommended by my GP, who had had both his hips replaced by Dr.Bonjean. I had been seeing another ortho Dr. in the area who was unable to diagnose problem, after FOUR months & had to DEMAND an MRI, only to have him refuse to tell me the results. Astounded, I took MRI to my GP would called Dr. Bonjean himself, and said hip replacement, your in terrible shape. I was. Dr. Bonjean brought me through with flying colors. Now the other hip is bad, I see Dr. Bonjean in a few days, I am totally confident he will be the best Surgeon I could find anywhere. I do not LIKE going though surgery, but the results are soo worth it. By the way, the other Ortho Dr. has left practice, had mental problems.

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr Bonjean replaced my left knee in 1995 when I was 56 years old. It's like the energizer bunny it just keeps on going. I had my right knee replaced a year ago and If I still lived in the Region I would have gone back to him if he is still practicing. It's ok but I wish I had the same prosthesis in this knee. It's just not the same...