A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bookhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bookhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookhardt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookhardt graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bookhardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Leroy Bookhardt MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alfred L. Bookhardt practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bookhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bookhardt practices General Practice near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando General Practitioners.