Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alfred Bookhardt
Dr. Alfred Bookhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Bookhardt is affiliated with St Cloud Regional Medical Center, Arnold Palmer Medical Center and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alfred Bookhardt has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Alfred Bookhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Kelly Martinkus
Orlando, FL 1.28 mi
Dr. Van Nguyen
Adult Care, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Orlando, FL 1.78 mi38
Dr. Nila Desai
Pediatrics, General Practice
Orlando, FL 1.78 mi46