A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Bookhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Bookhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookhardt graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bookhardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Leroy Bookhardt MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alfred L. Bookhardt practice?
- Dr. Alfred Bookhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Bookhardt practices General Practice near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.