Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only problem with the good Dr. is that I didn't find him many years ago! He has an incredible amount of knowledge.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Person. Even better Doctor. Dr. B is a step above any other Physician I've had. And that would be more than a few. He genuinely cares about his patients. His knowledge is endless and he doesn't need to look symptoms up online, like other doctors do.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is an excellent doctor that is naturally concerened with his patients well-being, when i see him its like seeing a counselor, a doctor and a great friend all at once. I pay for 1 service and he kindly provides 3.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B was very personable and had a great bedside manner...He addressed all of my concerns and answered the questions very clearly...Thank God I found him.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Boulware...he is very intelligent & compassionate...Like no other dr.I've ever been too before...I'm so thankful I found him...I feel like he is saving my life

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.B is very Professional and knowledgeable

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would give this doctor the very highest rating possible. I have use him for about 15 years and I've found him to be totally professional, extremely thorough, extremely competent and genuinely concerned about your health. I know of no better Doctor.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT DOCTOR-LISTENS TO YOU!!!!!!!I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR B. FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR. I HAD A PROBLEM THAT NEEDED TO BE ADDRESSED AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I NOW NO LONGER HAVE THE PROBLEM I HAD. THANK YOU DR B. FOR BEING THEE FOR ME!!!!!

Sep 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every visit is professional and pleasant

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware truly cares for his patient's and spends as much time with them as he feels is needed. He never seems like he's in a rush to get you out of his office. He really listens as well.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr.Boulware's for 3 years and I know that I will continue to be for many years to come. He spends quality time with each patient while genuinely listening and understanding each person's concerns and answering any questions.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had wonderful experiences with Dr. Boulware. Professional and caring, he is so rare. Doctors need to apprentice with him before starting a practice of their own, as so many doctors these days appear to be so focused on processes not patients

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.B is the best, he gets you in fast, checks ALL your concerns and treats you like family and not just a patient. Thanks Dr.B

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I have ever met.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B saved my life. I went to him at the weakest point in my life and broke. He wasn't accepting new patients but took me as a exception. Since that day I've learned why he did!! Because he is EXCEPTIONAL!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is an exceptional doctor and I couldn't have created someone to better assist me with my medical concerns. He is perfect!!!

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr B is the greatest. He remembers everything, which seems like it would be very hard with all of the patients he has. He is hands down the best doctor I've ever had.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Boulware, Is top rate doctor and person i would recommend any time.Tons of knowledge in all aspects of medical treatments. Very professional thanks Dr Boulware for being you!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

YOU SAVED MY LIFE AND HAVE SHOWN ME THAT THERE ARE ANGELS ON EARTH! THANK YOU, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR HAVING THE CHANCE TO HAVE YOU AS A MENTOR AND A FRIEND!

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is a really good doctor! He takes the time to hear my concerns and talk to me as needed. He doesn't run off and send in a nurse to deal with you. (Nothing against nurses or other places!) I have and will recommend Dr. Boulware to everyone.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor :) he's very caring and always looking for any way to help me. Thank-you doctor Larry for all that you do for me..Your the best :)

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's awesome. But too bad you can't have him cause he's my doctor... Standing room only. And no script chasers!!!! Dr. B is hands down one of the best doctors in the state. He cares, listens and takes into account of what besides your medical concerns

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hands down Doc. B. Has got to be one of the most kind and caring Doctors there ever was or is. Here is a doctor that puts his heart and soul into making sure 1st that your care is taking care of and all your medical needs are addressed and taking care of.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is the best doctor I have ever had. He is a very gifted and intelligent man. He goes above and beyond what any other doctor does to make sure his patients receive the best care he can provide. I wish every doctor was exactly like Dr. B.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is a throwback to earlier times when Doctors really cared about their patients. He treats the WHOLE person... and will sit and take his time with you. My husband and I absolutely love him...

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very respectable and lessons to everything you say he never judges always makes you feel better best doctor I have been to I would recommend him to anyone you cant get any more love and care from a doc then with him he makes you feel comfortable 5 stars!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt I had an amazing visit and got more time and attention then any other of my previous doctors.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

BEST DOCTOR YOU'LL EVER FIND!

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware has always been an amazing doctor. He always ensures that I am on track with my meds and even makes sure that my family and I are doing well.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had the best experiance I have ever had with any dr I really feel like he connected with me and understood my personal needs I didint feel like I was just another number great dr and would recommend he is truly a rare find!!

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is an amazing doctor. He listened to my concerns and addressed my needs in a very caring yet professional manner. I recommend him to anyone! He is top notch!!!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.boulware was excellent

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very caring person. I would recommend my family and friends to him. He diagnosed me with opiate dependency I developed when I broke my ankle. He has been a great support for me. Ive been making great progress with my disease.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B is an excellent physician.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This dr. B is a giant amongst men. He listens first. Then formulates a plan of action including his patient in on the whole process. As we'll has an above average understand of what the medication he prescribes is supposed to do. My favorite doc!

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor I've ever seen

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Boulware is a very caring doctor. He also explains everything to me thoroughly and assures I understand. I am so happy with Dr. Boulware and would refer him very highly to anyone in need of a new doctor.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor was great and answered all my questions very professional.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Alfred Boulware always makes sure that all my health concerns are resolved and i always leave his office feeling way better then I did going in. He always makes sure that all questions are answered.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seen by many different doctors in my life. I was very appreciative of the respectful way Dr. Boulware treats his patients. I feel as though the appointments are a collaborative exercise to improve and maintain my health.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. he always goes above and beyond with all things, I never have to wait long and never feel rusher. Dr. Bouleware is the most personable doctor

Feb 4th, 2010

Very nice Dr. Front office staff not the friendliest, but the nurses are nice. Dr Boulware, when he eventually gets in, does take as much time as needed with you and will refer you to specialists without making you feel like it is an imposition. I like him very much!

Dr Boulware cares show details Dr Boulware cares
by Lyn Ring on Sep 3rd, 2009

Dr Boulware is a doctor who treats you with respect. He takes the time to listen to you and treats not just the disease or illness but the whole person. He is a caring man who not only treats you in the office but follows up very often with a phone call. He has been my husbands and my physician for the past 4 or 5years and I wouldn't want another doctor... he is a throw back to the family doctors of years ago.