A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Brady is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Bernard Brady MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Brady practice?
- Dr. Alfred Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Brady practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TX.
See Beaumont Internists and Beaumont Cardiologists.