A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Brady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brady has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred B Brady MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred B. Brady practice?
- Dr. Alfred Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Brady practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists and Beaumont Cardiologists.