A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Brandon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Brandon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Brandon, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandon graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Herbert Brandon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alfred H. Brandon practice?
- Dr. Alfred Brandon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Brandon practices Radiation Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Oncologists.