A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Brem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Brem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Brem, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brem graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Frank Brem DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alfred F. Brem practice?
- Dr. Alfred Brem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Brem practices Psychiatry near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR.
See Dothan Psychiatrists.