A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Burgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Burgo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Burgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgo graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burgo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred John Burgo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred J. Burgo practice?
- Dr. Alfred Burgo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Burgo practices Internal Medicine near Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Mc Kees Rocks Internists.