A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Burris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Burris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Ft Washington Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred C Burris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alfred C. Burris practice?
- Dr. Alfred Burris has 1 office location.
Dr. Alfred Burris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.