Dr. Alfred Burris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

April 18th, 2015
Good Doctor the best
Dr Burris is one of the best heart doctor I've seen. He cares about the patient sit down with you and explain what going on with you. His staff are friendly and if there is a concern they will make arrangements with Dr Burris to see you in the office great staff. I've been with him for many years love the service.

November 27th, 2012
Dr. Burris
Dr. Alfred Burris is an excellent heart specialist ever since I first started to see dr. burris he has been going step by step with me to make sure I get the cure and help I need for my weak heart I recommend Dr. Burris to anyone who needs to see an cardiac speacialist.

June 26th, 2012
I will miss Dr. Burris
I have been a patient of Dr. Burris for many years and always found him to be an excellent doctor. The office staff, whoever answers the phone during the day is horrible. In particular the person I was told is the manager was the worse. I just decided I cannot take it any longer and will find a new doctor. They were rude and uncaring, I am sure Doctor Burris in not aware of how his staff talks to people, and if he is aware then it is best I go to someone else. One other issue ;When the computers where down, I was told over and over for two days to call back... in 10 minutes or one hour then the next day. No one ever offered to call me back to set an appointment

August 22nd, 2010
Dr. Burris is a great Doctor. He is always very kind and seems to truly care about his patients.

May 29th, 2010
I loved my visit to Dr. Burris!
I would recommend this doctor to any and everybody! He was so courteous to me and he actually cares about his patients. From the bottom of my heart, I truly and honestly think that Dr. Burris is one of those doctors who actually care about his patients.

April 5th, 2010
Poor bedside manners. My mother was on a medicine for a whole year plus and then when I ask for new refills he said she should have been off of this medicine when she got her pacemaker. What is one to do.