A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Campo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Campo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Campo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Gerald Campo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alfred G. Campo practice?
- Dr. Alfred Campo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Campo practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Hastings, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Red Wing, MN and Austin, TX.
See Hastings Internists and Hastings Emergency Physicians.