A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cardet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cardet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Cardet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardet graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alfred Henry Cardet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alfred H. Cardet practice?
- Dr. Alfred Cardet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alfred Cardet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Lake Charles, LA.
See Panama City Orthopedic Surgeons.