A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alfred Cardet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alfred Cardet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alfred Cardet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardet graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cardet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alfred H. Cardet practice?
Dr. Alfred Cardet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview, FL and Lake Charles, LA.
See Panama City Surgeons.